Thursday, July 29, 2010

...and it has nothing to do with me.

You know, I have made mistakes. We all make them. I have no problem being held accountable for my mistakes and suffering the consequences of my actions. What I have no tolerance for is being held accountable for someone else's actions. I'm heartbroken over being told to never have any type of contact with my nephew because my sister hates our dad. News flash big sister: we ALL hate him. You are quite possibly the most selfish person I have ever known, and that hurts me to say because you are my sister. You didn't like how he treated you? Guess what? Neither did I. But unlike you, I've placed blame where it belongs. I don't punish people who love me because of someone else. I hate that man quite possibly more than you. You want nothing to do with anyone related to him? You better pack your son off then because like it or not, HE'S related to that bastard too. I hope you stay safe in Afghanistan, because you are my sister and I love you no matter how insecure, selfish, and petty I think you're acting. Please grow up before it's too late.

1 comment:

  1. I can't find a way to get a hold of you, so I'm hoping this comment finds its way into your path. I've wanted to poke you for some time since you stopped writing, not that it's a big deal in and of itself — I stopped writing my blog years ago because I simply didn't feel like it. The level of stress building in your life genuinely concerns me. Perhaps the reason I speak up now of all times is because I've had stress of my own this last week.

    I posted my e-mail on my profile. If you feel up to talking, I would love hearing from you. (An unfortunate disk incident rid me of the last several months of archived e-mails, so I don't have your address anymore.)

    ReplyDelete